Sunday, February 8, 2009

Prayer for my Future

Fly on the wall
Will he stop singing, shrilling across the tiles? One day soon I'll be gone and he won't stop.
No one will be there, like they ever were. He'll shit alone. He always shat alone.

I will have a mountain on a mansion in Atlantis. It will be mine, fine? Yes, I'll take her home and NO, no one cares about the fish parts. Her breath is sweet like winning. She fucks with her eyes closed. I actually don't know her first language for sure, but I do know that she doesn't know that I know that she doesn't know my name. This will be good. I will have matching towels to bathmats. I will feel success. A great fin. Win!
"Doing it with a dolphin"

On staying single
Never take no for an answer!

On being fulfilled, "happy"
Yo this is what you gotta do. Line 'em up, Liiiiiime 'em up--they love being limed. Below blow, flow gently, tap it out. Go down the way and pick 'em up, y'heard? Fold bills in parked cars, yo!
Someday, you'll be a hustla. Someday, son, you'll make me proud. Just remember to tie it off and fold it up, a'right? You're in no place to be in a relationship.