Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lying In Jacket In Bed

Very warm,











HONEST MISTAKES
You and People make honest mistakes. Sleeping with the radiator on, for instance. Also, doing thingsss
Isshard to pr e dict what would happen but a pint or so and a half oh, uh
People drive awayy honestly. Is ok.


Creature feature
I'm fucking terrified


Posed and Possessed
Poses and podesses she stood standing there, hand on silkhip
No now wait, no
Is good cus she looks like a frog witch in here so
you know you will bring the heat...YOU KNOW
But anyway, this girl I knew, this girl I gree up with, hexed me out of her house. She was not in the mood to play around. Listen to, listen to me when I saw her standing, just up standing there, sitting pretty standing up there, just up there, standing. She was finally fret to frit about it, but so, yes I have found, she will not fly to meet me there. That's Alright, all witches flay flit away, withwin!



Take a Ride down for a Ringling Ride
Follow me down the old stream, come on. It's green and safe here. Wearr my jacket if you please, please. Sleep well until the great night night.

1 comment:

september Spring said...

take me down to the paradise city