Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Open your mouth

Open your arms! To a new world! Take my tail and show me how; can't be that hard. French men and french kiss and trench men and trench kiss. Follow me somewhere, anywhere, henny-hair, somewhere I can see you finally and clean your glasses. You'd see me too, this way. Pull your curl from inside your hand, make it straight and release it back again. 'Read it on the back of a Count Chocula box back in '72. What do you make of me now? How?

Stood there, stood there. Stood there. Stood could stood. Makes it sense does it not too? For your sure, I'll make it sew. Trake me, tain, trake and stake one out for me, I'm blond in a bind and cannot see. Can I lift you from whence you came? Frond of feather. Take a teather. Make it weather. See you ______!

No comments: