Saturday, January 17, 2009

Before I Go

Lemme just detox these cashews for you for a minute. Lemme just cut your hair a little bit more because you told me to; do you hate me? Lemme just offer you my LiveStrong bracelet.
I would do anything for you that didn't involve me doing something, you know that! Oh, mom

A Gentleman Always Buttons Twice

Gimme my Palm Pilot back, I have to organize. No, I CANNOT answer your call, thank you! I am so busy. Organize.
Oh, sure, pass me that crack pipe. Sure, you look really put together in that dress. Oh, sure, for sure, I, oh, yes? This feels right. Right....here? Yeah.
I really must go, I have so busy a lot just a load so much I'm sorry I can't know not the what now? Hellomoto, thank god you're here. She's in the other room--

A minivan with wings landed in my handed today and I cried because he came back! Where did you go all this time silly little mini v? You really had me worried.

I haven't zipped it up yet but I will.

1 comment:

playgrounde said...

this is cool im glad youre updated your BLGOGY its bloggy and street thats what the new yorker said its bloggy but street