Thursday, April 23, 2009

I have a few questions for the afternoon

I have just a few questions for this, the afternoon:

What are you made of?
Where do you come from?

When can I touch you?
How did I meet you?

Who do you belong to?
Who belongs to you?

Why did you come here, dressed like this?
Why can't you hear me, have I not screamed loud enough?


e n o u g h w i t h t h a t s h i t


Why Jonathan was a rogue of society, a Gentleman amongst peasants
Jonathan didn't take shit from nobody.




How to win a heart
Move to Chicago
Make sure that person's there
Find a white-walled apartment with good molding around the doors
Practice guitar until your palms bleed
Bless a heathen
Climb a tree, then
Make sure that person's still there
Maybe look at them, check up on their sites
Do they have a number? Text it
It's totally cool, you're almost there
This part is the hardest, the waiting part

What do you do for a living?




Did you go to college?










Have you seen the latest Nicholas Cage flick?

OK, OK, you can have it your way now

Sure, go and look
Go to their job
Go to their home
Go to their school

You now realize that they have left while you were waiting
And now you're alone
In Chicago








" " " " " " " "
Facing the storm, I decided to lie and laze a while whilst mein Sailboat flew with the breeze. Seeing that Sailbite skyy Fly high brought one lone tear to mein sci-eye. In I breathed, out came the salt. From my nose poured all the crystals I had ever railed, and I cried now heavily so, remembering all that had left before me. So much pain, so much suffering?
Rain spored out all of its heart to me, but I didn't have time for this conversation. Confer with another. It washed my face, my eyes and my nose; watched my crystals but did not wash them--that was for me to do, down by the river. Threw on that old record, let my hair down, unbuttoned my two top ones. Poured some more gin in that martini. It was hard to say how sour my life had become at that point, then that I had no boat home and all my crystals lay by my side. I was built with a canvas sack on my back so in went those crystals and down I rolled to the river's stream. In went I to the river and down, deep down went crystals mein until they had been properly washed and recycled, reused by all the animals I never ate and never would, picking at my eyebrows until they were nothing but ideas and I was the storm again.

No comments: